dcsimg
How to install Type 1 fonts into JRE?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Leon_Pu
Posted On:   Monday, March 21, 2005 02:28 AM

I have successfully installed Type 1 fonts in both Windows and Linux operation system. But when I use following Java code to display the available system fonts, there are no Type 1 fonts displayed. [code] GraphicsEnvironment ge = GraphicsEnvironment.getLocalGraphicsEnvironment(); Font[] fonts = ge.getAllFonts(); for (int i = 0, length = fonts.length; i < length; i++) { System.out.println(fonts[i].getName()); } [code] Then I copied all the Type 1 fonts to JRE/lib/fonts dir and modified the fonts.dir to append Type 1 fonts information. But preceding java code returns the same result to me, also no Type 1 fonts displayed. How can I    More>>

I have successfully installed Type 1 fonts in both Windows and Linux operation system. But when I use following Java code to display the available system fonts, there are no Type 1 fonts displayed.

[code]

GraphicsEnvironment ge = GraphicsEnvironment.getLocalGraphicsEnvironment();

Font[] fonts = ge.getAllFonts();

for (int i = 0, length = fonts.length; i < length; i++) {

System.out.println(fonts[i].getName());

}

[code]

Then I copied all the Type 1 fonts to JRE/lib/fonts dir and modified the fonts.dir to append Type 1 fonts information. But preceding java code returns the same result to me, also no Type 1 fonts displayed.

How can I install Type 1 fonts into JRE?

Thanks!

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact