Installing Lucene demo
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   emon_haider
Posted On:   Sunday, March 20, 2005 12:13 PM

Hi guys. I am pretty new to usign lucene. I have a question for you guys about running lucene demo jar file. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I just downloaded the lucene version 1.4.3. and I am trying to run the below java command on the jar: java org.apache.lucene.demo.IndexFiles C:lucene-1.4.3src But, running this command keeps giving an "Exception in main NoClassDef found" error. I have put the jar in my classpath, it directly points to the jar. In my case, the jar is in C:j2sdk1.4.2_05lib and the classpath points directly to the jar. I have looked into many website trying to solve this issue, have found nothing that helped. This error is driving me nuts, I ju   More>>

Hi guys. I am pretty new to usign lucene. I have a question for you guys about running lucene demo jar file. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I just downloaded the lucene version 1.4.3. and I am trying to run the below java command on the jar:

java org.apache.lucene.demo.IndexFiles C:lucene-1.4.3src

But, running this command keeps giving an "Exception in main NoClassDef found" error.

I have put the jar in my classpath, it directly points to the jar. In my case, the jar is in C:j2sdk1.4.2_05lib and the classpath points directly to the jar.

I have looked into many website trying to solve this issue, have found nothing that helped.

This error is driving me nuts, I just can’t figure out what the problem is. If any of you can please help me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

Habib Haider.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact