dcsimg
standard c antlr parser in java???
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   deepak_dhananjaya
Posted On:   Wednesday, March 16, 2005 03:28 AM

HELLO , I AM WRITING CODE TO EXTRACT C FUNCTION CODES AND SYMBOL TABLE... I AM NEW TO ANTLR. AND I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE SOFTWARE AND USED IT TO TEST SIMPLE GRAMMARS. BUT NOW I WANT A PARSER FOR C LANGUAGE(since i want to extract c function codes) IN JAVA. I HAVE GOT ONE : StdCParser.g which was in the www.antlr.org/grammar/list website . I REALLY DONT KNOW WHETHER MY CHOICE IS RIGHT OR NOT, COZ WHEN I TRY TO RUN THE CODE AS > java antlr.Tool StdCParser.g it gives me a hell lot of errors which includes nondeterminism problem but i havent written the code it is taken from the net. SO IF ANY ONE COULD HELP ME OUT AND SAY WHETHER MY CHOICE IS RIGHT OR NOT AND IF RIGH   More>>

HELLO ,

I AM WRITING CODE TO EXTRACT C FUNCTION CODES AND SYMBOL TABLE...
I AM NEW TO ANTLR. AND I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE SOFTWARE AND USED IT TO TEST SIMPLE GRAMMARS.

BUT NOW I WANT A PARSER FOR C LANGUAGE(since i want to extract c function codes) IN JAVA. I HAVE GOT ONE :
StdCParser.g which was in the www.antlr.org/grammar/list website .

I REALLY DONT KNOW WHETHER MY CHOICE IS RIGHT OR NOT, COZ WHEN I TRY TO RUN THE CODE AS

> java antlr.Tool StdCParser.g
it gives me a hell lot of errors which includes nondeterminism problem
but i havent written the code it is taken from the net.

SO IF ANY ONE COULD HELP ME OUT AND SAY WHETHER MY CHOICE IS RIGHT OR NOT AND IF RIGHT HOW TO GET THE CODE RUN AND TEST MY C CODE BASICALLY.

PLEASE ANY ONE HELP ME OUT FROM THIS!!!!!
IT IS THE COST OF MY PROJECT WORK.

EAGERLY WAITING FOR AN EARLY REPLY
   <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact