How to Install EJBCA
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Amri_Shodiq
Posted On:   Monday, March 14, 2005 04:59 PM

EJBCA is an Open Source software for maintaining a Certification Authority. It could be dounloaded from SourceForge. When I try to compile it (I use version 3.x.x), I'm sure i've done each steps in the INSTALL-GUIDE, I found 21 error when I do the step where I should do this: $ ant deploy The warning said that ... cannot find simbol ... , but the mentioned class is the beyond the scope of the SDK itself. I mean I'm sure that this class is exists. It is XMLEncoder & XMLDecoder . What suppose to be wrong with this? Is anyone have try EJBCA and works? please tell me how.    More>>

EJBCA is an Open Source software for maintaining a Certification Authority. It could be dounloaded from SourceForge.

When I try to compile it (I use version 3.x.x), I'm sure i've done each steps in the INSTALL-GUIDE, I found 21 error when I do the step where I should do this:

$ ant deploy

The warning said that ... cannot find simbol ... , but the mentioned class is the beyond the scope of the SDK itself. I mean I'm sure that this class is exists. It is XMLEncoder & XMLDecoder .

What suppose to be wrong with this? Is anyone have try EJBCA and works? please tell me how.

<<Less

Re: How to Install EJBCA

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Tuesday, April 12, 2005 11:44 AM

You need to be in the same directory where build.xml is installed.
About | Sitemap | Contact