Synchornisation in ANT
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Aarthi_Muralidharan
Posted On:   Monday, March 14, 2005 03:34 AM

I have 4 processes running in parallel using task in ANT. All these run a common target and write the result in one particular file. When one process is accessing the file, another process is unable to access and hence is not able to report its result. Is there any way of synchornising these processes so that my file has results of all the processes. The code goes like this, tgt1, tgt2, tgt3, tgt4 all executes target common which writes into a file.    More>>

I have 4 processes running in parallel using task in ANT. All these run a common target and write the result in one particular file.

When one process is accessing the file, another process is unable to access and hence is not able to report its result.

Is there any way of synchornising these processes so that my file has results of all the processes.

The code goes like this,

tgt1, tgt2, tgt3, tgt4 all executes target common which writes into a file.    <<Less

Re: Synchornisation in ANT

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Tuesday, March 15, 2005 01:13 AM

use a file foreach antcall (= 4 files) - name provided as nested of . after ending the parallel task container you "only" have to merge these files.
About | Sitemap | Contact