can a webservice client update the webservice methods?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   pacchu_gupta
Posted On:   Thursday, March 10, 2005 11:05 AM

Hey I am using the plugin for webservice client(lavadora) in eclipse and I am using the static stub way of generating the client (I basically give the url of the wsdl as the remote link). By using the stub,locator and service classes generated into my system I could able to call the webservice method and in return I get the Xml . for example. If the webservice method is changeAddress() and by invoking that method I get the xml with fields like city,state,country..etc., My question is can I update the webservice method changeAddress() by passing the fields of city ,state,etc., if I want to change the address.and next time I call the changeAddress() method I want to see the updated address I made before. Let me know if this can    More>>

Hey I am using the plugin for webservice client(lavadora) in eclipse and I am using the static stub way of generating the client (I basically give the url of the wsdl as the remote link). By using the stub,locator and service classes generated into my system I could able to call the webservice method and in return I get the Xml .

for example. If the webservice method is changeAddress() and by invoking that method I get the xml with fields like city,state,country..etc.,

My question is can I update the webservice method changeAddress() by passing the fields of city ,state,etc., if I want to change the address.and next time I call the changeAddress() method I want to see the updated address I made before.

Let me know if this can be done. Because till not I have been consuming the webservice but I have no idea how to update the webservice method from client side...

Thanks
pacchu

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact