weblogic.xml.schema.binding.SerializationException: ['java:language_builtins.lang']:ArrayOfString}]
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   sudheshna_aaa
Posted On:   Thursday, March 10, 2005 05:49 AM

I am trying to use the web service using DII client. The following works with static stubs. I have a serializable bean(SaVO) that I am using to transfer data from server to client. This bean has String[] as its attributes with corresponding get/set methods. I have created webservice using servicegen ant task and deployed this in weblogic server 8.1 sp3. Now I am trying to access this webservice using DII. I am getting the following exception: javax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException: failed to invoke operation 'getSaVO' due to an error in the soap layer (SAAJ); nested exception is: Message[ failed to serialize class ....SaVOweblogic.xml.schema.binding.SerializationException: mapping lookup failure.    More>>

I am trying to use the web service using DII client. The following works with static stubs.

I have a serializable bean(SaVO) that I am using to transfer data from server to client.

This bean has String[] as its attributes with corresponding get/set methods.

I have created webservice using servicegen ant task and
deployed this in weblogic server 8.1 sp3.

Now I am trying to access this webservice using DII. I am getting the following exception:

javax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException: failed to invoke operation 'getSaVO' due to an error in the soap layer (SAAJ); nested exception is: Message[ failed to serialize class ....SaVOweblogic.xml.schema.binding.SerializationException: mapping lookup failure. class=class [Ljava.lang.String; class context=TypedClassContext{schemaType=['java:language_builtins.lang']:ArrayOfString}]StackTrace[

javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: failed to serialize class ......SaVOweblogic.xml.schema.binding.SerializationException: mapping lookup failure. class=class [Ljava.lang.String; class context=TypedClassContext{schemaType=['java:language_builtins.lang']:ArrayOfString}

Here is my client code where I am registering:

typemapping.register(
java.lang.String[].class, //java typpe
new QName("http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema", "ArrayOfString"), //xml type
new language_builtins.lang.ArrayOfStringCodec(), //serializer class
new language_builtins.lang.ArrayOfStringCodec() //deserializer class
);
typemapping.register(
SaVO.class,
new QName("http://l03615:7001/sa/", "SaVO"),
new SaVOCodec(),
new SaVOCodec()
);

Even though I registered classes for serializing ArrayOfString, why am I getting the above error?
   <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact