IS THIS A BUG? Ant task ccmcheckintask failing in ANT1.6.2
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   VINEET_SHARMA
Posted On:   Friday, February 25, 2005 01:06 PM

Our ANT scripts use tasks for Continuus (SCM) like - , and </. We didn't have any problem in ANT 1.5.4. Now we are upgrading to ANT 1.6.2 and we are facing problems with checking in the default task (all of our files are checked out under default task). The should do the checking in of the default task. But it's failing and gives this message "Specify at least one source - a file or a fileset." When I compared the code of org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ccm.CCMCheck class of ANT 1.5.4 and ANT 1.6.2, I found that the execute() method of this class has been modified in new version and probably checking in of default task is not supported anymore. Or may be   More>>

Our ANT scripts use tasks for Continuus (SCM) like - , and </. We didn't have any problem in ANT 1.5.4. Now we are upgrading to ANT 1.6.2 and we are facing problems with checking in the default task (all of our files are checked out under default task).

The should do the checking in of the default task. But it's failing and gives this message
"Specify at least one source - a file or a fileset."

When I compared the code of org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ccm.CCMCheck class of ANT 1.5.4 and ANT 1.6.2, I found that the execute() method of this class has been modified in new version and probably checking in of default task is not supported anymore. Or may be it does. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Since we have around 100 files that are checked out under default task by running ANT on our build file and they are in different folders, we don't want to check in them one by one or putting them in filesets and then checking in. I would love not to change the ANT build file.

Please help me and let me know what I should do in this case. Hoping for a positive response.

Thanks,

Vineet

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact