dcsimg
ANT and VSS
2 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Ramya_Vijay
Posted On:   Tuesday, February 22, 2005 09:36 AM

Hi I am using Eclipse, ANT and VSS. I have vssget tag in my build.xml file. When it encounters that, it gives me the following error java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: ss Get $java/boards2/css -GLC:eclipseworkspace uild empcss -I-Y -R -W -Ybuild,build error=2 When I googled thru, everybody say that I need to add ssdir environmental variable. I added that and restarted eclipse. But still I get that error..... Does the order of the jar's in the ANT classpath(in eclipse) matter?. I have added optional.jar, netcomponenets.jar. Do I have to include the VSS folder(where ss.exe resides) in this classpath?. Please help me. Thanks Ramya    More>>

Hi

I am using Eclipse, ANT and VSS. I have vssget tag in my build.xml file. When it encounters that, it gives me the following error

java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: ss Get $java/boards2/css -GLC:eclipseworkspace uild empcss -I-Y -R -W -Ybuild,build error=2

When I googled thru, everybody say that I need to add ssdir environmental variable. I added that and restarted eclipse. But still I get that error.....

Does the order of the jar's in the ANT classpath(in eclipse) matter?. I have added optional.jar, netcomponenets.jar. Do I have to include the VSS folder(where ss.exe resides) in this classpath?. Please help me.

Thanks
Ramya

<<Less

Re: ANT and VSS

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Friday, April 22, 2005 04:08 AM

try this out
ssdir="local vss path" along with other attributes..

Re: ANT and VSS

Posted By:   Benoit_Quintin  
Posted On:   Tuesday, February 22, 2005 01:32 PM

Well I dont know about VSS with Eclipse, but as far as classloading is concerned, normally, if 2 classes with the same name reside in 2 different jars, only the first one gets loaded into memory, so I guess that, yes, the order of the jars is important.
About | Sitemap | Contact