writing my own client program to send the serialized data of another applet that was stored in file
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Zeeshan_Ali
Posted On:   Saturday, February 12, 2005 04:56 PM

please i need help regarding this matter suppose that your having an applet that implements writeobject method to send the data to server servlet and what you do , is to decompile the applet , modify the address field to your own one 127.0.0.1 and then save its ObjectOutputStream 's output in a file but when you write a client that trys to send the same data through socket to the same server. server doesnt authenticate it and closes the socket with error so what do you think ? what should be the cause of this disconnection? even if the serialized data is same magic number version number evertthing remains the same if any one could figure out please kindly post it    More>>

please i need help regarding this matter

suppose that your having an applet that implements
writeobject method to send the data to server servlet

and what you do , is to decompile the applet , modify the address field to your own one 127.0.0.1 and then save its ObjectOutputStream 's output in a file
but when you write a client that trys to send the same data through socket to the same server.
server doesnt authenticate it and closes the socket with error

so what do you think ?
what should be the cause of this disconnection?
even if the serialized data is same
magic number version number evertthing remains
the same
if any one could figure out please kindly post it to me
because um having so much problem regarding this. thing

<<Less

Re: writing my own client program to send the serialized data of another applet that was stored in file

Posted By:   Christopher_Koenigsberg  
Posted On:   Saturday, February 12, 2005 06:42 PM

And what is the error?
About | Sitemap | Contact