dcsimg
Seeking example UML for user interface
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Rich_Sias
Posted On:   Thursday, February 10, 2005 08:16 AM

I am just starting out to learn UML. I have been assigned to write some UML for existing C# code. Yea, yea, I know it is a waste of time now that the code is done and design complete, just convice my boss's boss of that. Anyway the code is the style of "file" "edit" "format" "action" "help" Pull down style. So can anyone refer me to samples of UML and the "user interface". I've googled, jeeves'ed and still not finding any examples. I don't expect to document more than just the interface part at this time. If I get between 9 & 30 pages of charts and diagrams, the mgrs wont know the difference and be happy. Then I can learn how to do forward design    More>>

I am just starting out to learn UML. I have been assigned to write some UML for existing C# code. Yea, yea, I know it is a waste of time now that the code is done and design complete, just convice my boss's boss of that.

Anyway the code is the style of "file" "edit" "format" "action" "help" Pull down style.

So can anyone refer me to samples of UML and the "user interface". I've googled, jeeves'ed and still not finding any examples.

I don't expect to document more than just the interface part at this time. If I get between 9 & 30 pages of charts and diagrams, the mgrs wont know the difference and be happy. Then I can learn how to do forward design rather than a reverse engineering effort.

Rich

<<Less

Re: Seeking example UML for user interface

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Friday, February 11, 2005 11:22 PM

If you just need to produce paper, why not download one of those reverse engineering programs and let it do the work for you?
About | Sitemap | Contact