Clustering the JBoss4 Application Server.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Muthu_Ram
Posted On:   Thursday, February 3, 2005 12:31 AM

Hi, I've a jsp application which is packed in to .war file and is running JBoss4 stand alone Application server.Now i wanted to cluster that server with one more server to maintain the session of the perticular client when one of those server is down.In their help document they mentioned that, if i run the server in "all" mode, it ll get clustered by default.I did so,then all the servers detecting the the new clustered member in the consloe.But i dont know how to assign the common IP address?,also how to configure the server to achive this?.I need some detailed Help regarding this..Even if u know with the Tomcat ,JBoss3.x.x servers also no problem. Thank you,..Muthu(Bangalore-India)    More>>

Hi,
I've a jsp application which is packed in to .war file and is running JBoss4 stand alone Application server.Now i wanted to cluster that server with one more server to maintain the session of the perticular client when one of those server is down.In their help document they mentioned that, if i run the server in "all" mode, it ll get clustered by default.I did so,then all the servers detecting the the new clustered member in the consloe.But i dont know how to assign the common IP address?,also how to configure the server to achive this?.I need some detailed Help regarding this..Even if u know with the Tomcat ,JBoss3.x.x servers also no problem.
Thank you,..Muthu(Bangalore-India)

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact