dcsimg
How do I do nested iterated form fields?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Geoff_Fortytwo
Posted On:   Friday, January 28, 2005 12:35 AM

After a lot of wasted time I have succeeded in getting nested iterated form fields working. But, I only succeeded by cheating a bit. My final solution to output a text input field is: <%=beanCellIx%>].customViewCellParam[ <%=paramIx%>].param" value=" "> It's all good except for the place where I actually output the text field. I have to hardcode html with taglets there instead of using a nested:text tag. I wouldn't have a problem with this except that this solution means that I can't use the optionsCollection stuff to output dropdown lists. Basically, I want to know how to convert that last INPUT tag to u   More>>

After a lot of wasted time I have succeeded in getting nested iterated form fields working. But, I only succeeded by cheating a bit. My final solution to output a text input field is:

<%=beanCellIx%>].customViewCellParam[ <%=paramIx%>].param" value=" ">

It's all good except for the place where I actually output the text field. I have to hardcode html with taglets there instead of using a nested:text tag. I wouldn't have a problem with this except that this solution means that I can't use the optionsCollection stuff to output dropdown lists.

Basically, I want to know how to convert that last INPUT tag to use a nested:text tag.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact