Regarding EAMCET(Engineering and Medical Common Entrance Test) Application, about Database
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Tuesday, January 18, 2005 04:17 AM

Now I am designing application for EAMCET Counseling. In this Application students can get details of available seats through Internet and this dynamic page is refreshed in 2min. Here I used Oracle as database. Actually my doubt is why the dynamic page is taking so much of time for refreshing with compare to online cricket score card. What database is used by online Cricket Score card Application? I think online cricket score card application using XML as database. Is it right or Wrong? Is XML is enough or we need XML and Oracle both? If we need both please give me the description of 'how to use both'? Please give me the answer? I am egarly waiting for answer. My mail id is mailto:madhupocham@yahoo.co.in thank you..    More>>

Now I am designing application for EAMCET Counseling. In this Application students can get details of available seats through Internet and this dynamic page is refreshed in 2min. Here I used Oracle as database. Actually my doubt is why the dynamic page is taking so much of time for refreshing with compare to online cricket score card. What database is used by online Cricket Score card Application? I think online cricket score card application using XML as database. Is it right or Wrong? Is XML is enough or we need XML and Oracle both? If we need both please give me the description of 'how to use both'? Please give me the answer? I am egarly waiting for answer. My mail id is mailto:madhupocham@yahoo.co.in
thank you..

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact