Problem Viewing applet on IE browser
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   zelynn_g
Posted On:   Monday, January 10, 2005 06:48 PM

Hi. I have problem viewing applet. I downloaded a sample applet from sun website and placed it on my server. I have no problem viewing the applet on sun website. But I couldn't view the applet running from my server. I tested with 3 computers, only 1 computer can view the applet. but all 3 computers can view html pages from my server.the 2 computers that have problem viewing the applet will show the following in the plugin console: "load: class JavaClock.class not found. java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: JavaClock.class". Since 1 user can see it, then the applet is ok. and since all users can view the applet from sun website, i assume the java plugin is ok too. May i know is there any settings that can prevent the viewing of applet? or any clue?pls help. many   More>>

Hi. I have problem viewing applet. I downloaded a sample applet from sun website and placed it on my server. I have no problem viewing the applet on sun website. But I couldn't view the applet running from my server. I tested with 3 computers, only 1 computer can view the applet. but all 3 computers can view html pages from my server.the 2 computers that have problem viewing the applet will show the following in the plugin console: "load: class JavaClock.class not found. java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: JavaClock.class". Since 1 user can see it, then the applet is ok. and since all users can view the applet from sun website, i assume the java plugin is ok too. May i know is there any settings that can prevent the viewing of applet? or any clue?pls help. many thanks.

<<Less

Re: Problem Viewing applet on IE browser

Posted By:   zelynn_g  
Posted On:   Tuesday, January 11, 2005 05:14 PM

Hi. i manage to solve the problem. it's due to proxy setting. once i set the proxy settings in Java plugin console under "No Proxy Host" option, i could see the applet.
About | Sitemap | Contact