dcsimg
Should Macrodefs be scoped with a URI?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   James_Cerra
Posted On:   Friday, December 31, 2004 12:57 AM

I know how to use tasks well in Ant. However, I wonder what are the best practices (now there's a buzzword) for using them. In particular, I wish to know whether it is a good idea to scope macrodefs with an xml namespace URI . Jimmy Cerra P.S. Here's a tip I just rediscovered: It is well documented that Ant's element can be used to create libraries of definition tasks and . However, tasks can also be included in antlibs . In fact, I primarily uses tasks to create libraries of reusable macrodef functions. I think this feature should be used more often.    More>>

I know how to use tasks well in Ant. However, I wonder what are the best practices (now there's a buzzword) for using them. In particular, I wish to know whether it is a good idea to scope macrodefs with an xml namespace URI .

Jimmy Cerra

P.S. Here's a tip I just rediscovered: It is well documented that Ant's element can be used to create libraries of definition tasks and . However, tasks can also be included in antlibs . In fact, I primarily uses tasks to create libraries of reusable macrodef functions. I think this feature should be used more often.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact