Using Ant JUnit and JUnitPerf test suites
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Mark_Meyer
Posted On:   Thursday, December 30, 2004 11:22 AM

Hello Everyone, I am new to Ant. Environment: Java, Ant, JUnit, JUnitPerf and CruiseControl (for automated builds every 30 seconds) Background: We have existing JUnit Test classes which are executed automatically by Cruise Control and Ant. Recently, I have been developing new JUnitPerf "test suites" that leverage existing JUnit Test classes, to simulate load, repeat and timed tests. Question: Is there a way to continue having Ant run the JUnit tests in an automated fashion (right now this is done every 30 seconds) but ONLY have the JUnitPerf test suites run requested? t   More>>

Hello Everyone,

I am new to Ant.

Environment:

Java, Ant, JUnit, JUnitPerf and CruiseControl (for automated builds every 30 seconds)

Background:

We have existing JUnit Test classes which are executed automatically by Cruise Control and Ant. Recently, I have been developing new JUnitPerf "test suites" that leverage existing JUnit Test classes, to simulate load, repeat and timed tests.

Question:

Is there a way to continue having Ant run the JUnit tests in an automated fashion (right now this is done every 30 seconds) but ONLY have the JUnitPerf test suites run requested?

thx
mark

<<Less

Re: Using Ant JUnit and JUnitPerf test suites

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Wednesday, January 5, 2005 02:33 AM

Sure, simply put the JUnitPerf into another target which is not called by CC.
About | Sitemap | Contact