dcsimg
Connecting to JDK 1.5 Mbeans (embedded in its JVM) through JDK 1.4 using JMX code.I am using JMX optional package 1.0.1 of JDK 1.4.
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Monday, December 13, 2004 09:37 PM

I had been trying to access the MBeans embedded in the JDK 1.5 VM through jdk 1.4.I am using the optional jmx package that we can download along with jdk 1.4.Its version is 1.0.1.However the classes in the optional package are older then the one in JDK 1.5.Hence when i try to connect i get a 'different serial Key' exception.Am i using the correct optional package.I heard there is another package MX4J but i would preferably like to use the package given by sun.

Re: Connecting to JDK 1.5 Mbeans (embedded in its JVM) through JDK 1.4 using JMX code.I am using JMX optional package 1.0.1 of JDK 1.4.

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Wednesday, December 15, 2004 02:34 AM

I was able to find one solution for this. I am using SNMP to monitor JDK 1.5 from JDK 1.4.
I just enabled the SNMP agent in JDK 1.5 and i am able to browser throught the MIB file with an MIB browser.I have a jdk 1.4 class that connects to the snmp agent and gets the data.However i am still not able to work around with the JMX part.
About | Sitemap | Contact