dcsimg
Problem in Setting the Value of a Treemap When Iterating though the Nesteed Iterate.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   chelikani_madhukumar
Posted On:   Thursday, December 9, 2004 10:38 AM

I am trying to Set the Value of the TreeMap. I am able to get the values when the JSP page Opens. But I should have the capability to change the value in the textfield.The key of the TreeMap being the Date Object. Here is My code snippet. Please help me in Solving this problem. overrideRateMap is a TreeMap. the value of the TreeMap is an Object Which contains basePrice which is an Amount Class.I would appreciate if anybody has code example where they modify the TreeMap value.    More>>

I am trying to Set the Value of the TreeMap. I am able to get the values when the JSP page Opens. But I should have the capability to change the value in the textfield.The key of the TreeMap being the Date Object. Here is My code snippet. Please help me in Solving this problem.
overrideRateMap is a TreeMap.

the value of the TreeMap is an Object Which contains basePrice which is an Amount Class.I would appreciate if anybody has code example where they modify the TreeMap value.    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact