dcsimg
Resizing of Pane which includes ScrollPane has Table is getting greyed out ..
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   md_ajm819
Posted On:   Saturday, December 4, 2004 06:10 AM

Hi, I have a ScrollPane into which I have two JTables among them one Table is fixed and other varies based on data retrieved. So one table is set as RowHeader and other as viewport which contains data. So, these are kept in JscrollPane and has some fixed dimension. These ScrollPanel are kept in JPanel. And finally the JPanel is kept in pane. Now when I resize that is increase the scollpane size is not increased and it remains same. Also when I minimise the size the scrollpane contents are grayed out and nothing is visible. Here my problem is it the viewport sizes are not changed and in turn scrollpane size i guess. So I am getting the contents to be grayed out... Didanybody got the such problem or throw light why is it   More>>

Hi,
I have a ScrollPane into which I have two JTables among them one Table is fixed and other varies based on data retrieved. So one table is set as RowHeader and other as viewport which contains data.

So, these are kept in JscrollPane and has some fixed dimension. These ScrollPanel are kept in JPanel. And finally the JPanel is kept in pane. Now when I resize that is increase the scollpane size is not increased and it remains same. Also when I minimise the size the scrollpane contents are grayed out and nothing is visible.

Here my problem is it the viewport sizes are not changed and in turn scrollpane size i guess. So I am getting the contents to be grayed out...

Didanybody got the such problem or throw light why is it coming. Thanks for help.

Please use html tags to format code blocks.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact