Microsoft Application Center Test error
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Monday, November 22, 2004 03:18 PM

Hi all!! I'm using project Lucene with Visual Studio .Net, I made a front-end page to search documents in the index, in the last part of my search project I was applying a stress test session in a windows-2000 server machine with more than 500 MBytes of memory, I configured a test for 100 concurrent users in 10 minutes of execution, after some minutes, the stress tool showed that there was many socket errors and the request couldn't be completed. I debugged the application and Lucene libraries and the application thrown the followin error: the file Windows emplucene-b310f1555ed42640c14a9471459decf7-commit.lock is already created This error was located in the class StoreFSDirectory.cs in the meth   More>>

Hi all!!

I'm using project Lucene with Visual Studio .Net, I made a front-end page to search documents in the index, in the last part of my search project I was applying a stress test session in a windows-2000 server machine with more than 500 MBytes of memory, I configured a test for 100 concurrent users in 10 minutes of execution, after some minutes, the stress tool showed that there was many socket errors and the request couldn't be completed.
I debugged the application and Lucene libraries and the application thrown the followin error:

the file Windows emplucene-b310f1555ed42640c14a9471459decf7-commit.lock is already created

This error was located in the class StoreFSDirectory.cs in the method Obtain() I realize that the temporary file :
lucene-b310f1555ed42640c14a9471459decf7-commit.lock
is a temporal file that is never destroyed after a couple of minutes of execution time, also it as 0 bytes of size and this causes errors in the incoming and later requests. Can somebody explain me what is the origin of this error, what happening and how to correct it??

thank you very much...

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact