JavaScript Drop Down Menu Question
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Ron_Campbell
Posted On:   Thursday, November 18, 2004 07:50 AM

I recently found a javascript drop down menu and decided to play with it. Although i have not learned javascript, i can manipulate the code to my liking. But I got stuck with one part. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to change the width of the drop down menu. I tried changing var menuwidth='160px' //default menu width to a different value, but the menu stays the same. The code can be found at This Page Sorry about the images, im at work and i cannot access my ftp site from here. But the Drop Down Menu works still and you can see the desired result.    More>>

I recently found a javascript drop down menu and decided to play with it. Although i have not learned javascript, i can manipulate the code to my liking. But I got stuck with one part. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to change the width of the drop down menu.

I tried changing

var menuwidth='160px' //default menu width

to a different value, but the menu stays the same.
The code can be found at

This Page

Sorry about the images, im at work and i cannot access my ftp site from here. But the Drop Down Menu works still and you can see the desired result.

<<Less

Re: JavaScript Drop Down Menu Question

Posted By:   Christopher_Koenigsberg  
Posted On:   Sunday, November 21, 2004 07:07 AM

Could be complicated if the thing in question is inside one or more layers of containers, like table cells, rows, tables, div's, and some of them have their own style attributes affecting the eventual rendered width.
About | Sitemap | Contact