dcsimg
AWT FileDialog to select directories
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   a_a
Posted On:   Tuesday, November 9, 2004 01:58 AM

Hello. I need some help. I want to create an Java AWT FileDialog to select directories. This seems to be not so easy. I have to overwrite some methods, thats what I found in other threads. But nowhere was a description, what changes had to be made. I would be very, very happy, if someone could help me with some code to handle this. I realy need to solve the problem. greetings Black Black.78@gmx.de PS: I don't want to use the JFileChooser and I don't want to let the user select a File and user the getDirectory() method. I wanna have a Dialog, where the user can select a folder.    More>>

Hello.

I need some help. I want to create an Java AWT FileDialog to select directories. This seems to be not so easy. I have to overwrite some methods, thats what I found in other threads. But nowhere was a description, what changes had to be made.

I would be very, very happy, if someone could help me with some code to handle this. I realy need to solve the problem.

greetings Black

Black.78@gmx.de

PS: I don't want to use the JFileChooser and I don't want to let the user select a File and user the getDirectory() method. I wanna have a Dialog, where the user can select a folder.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact