Using entitycmp/, how do I ensure that the derived class is included in the descriptor, not my original?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Sasha_Kuperov
Posted On:   Monday, November 8, 2004 09:00 AM

I'm writing an app using EJB's, and I want to use the value object pattern. I've used the valueobject tag along with the entitycmp tag to generate the required get/set functions in entitiy beans -- everything seems to work fine. One hitch, though, is that the ejb-jar descriptor generated points to *my* version of the entity bean class (say, com.dot.AbstractEntityBean) and not the generated file (say, com.dot.EntityBean). The problem is that there aren't the required @ejb tags in the generated file, so I can't run xdoclet again against the generated code to produce the right descriptor. What should I do? Many thanks, - sasha    More>>

I'm writing an app using EJB's, and I want to use the value object pattern.

I've used the valueobject tag along with the entitycmp tag to generate the required get/set functions in entitiy beans -- everything seems to work fine.

One hitch, though, is that the ejb-jar descriptor generated points to *my* version of the entity bean class (say, com.dot.AbstractEntityBean) and not the generated file (say, com.dot.EntityBean).

The problem is that there aren't the required @ejb tags in the generated file, so I can't run xdoclet again against the generated code to produce the right descriptor.

What should I do?

Many thanks,

- sasha

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact