dcsimg
Can anyone give me some idea about this scjd specification.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   zee_hu
Posted On:   Saturday, November 6, 2004 03:26 AM

Hi, everyone, I am new to j2se, I passed scjd and scwcd few month ago, now decide to working on the scjd, I get the specification from sun and totally lose my mind from the following sentences. "The program must be able to work in a non-networked mode. In this mode, the database and GUI must run in the same VM and must perform no networking, must not use loopback networking, and must not involve the serialization of any objects when communicating between the GUI and database elements. The operating mode is selected using the single command line argument that is permitted. Architecturally, this mode must use the database and GUI from the networked form, but must not use the network server code at all." is RMI itself enough for ful   More>>

Hi, everyone, I am new to j2se, I passed scjd and scwcd few month ago, now decide to working on the scjd, I get the specification from sun and totally lose my mind from the following sentences.

"The program must be able to work in a non-networked mode. In this mode, the database and GUI must run in the same VM and must perform no networking, must not use loopback networking, and must not involve the serialization of any objects when communicating between the GUI and database elements. The operating mode is selected using the single command line argument that is permitted. Architecturally, this mode must use the database and GUI from the networked form, but must not use the network server code at all."

is RMI itself enough for fulfilling such requirement?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact