dcsimg
Help needed to understand barracuda event model
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   David_GELLE
Posted On:   Thursday, November 4, 2004 01:02 AM

I have seen this framework and i'm interested in using this one to migrate a client/server application to the web. I have studied the examples (the login and the disc applications) and i have seen that the events on the server side are registered in the events.xml file but i don't see any class corresponding to them. I wanted to know how these events could be used because my server say to me that the called class doesn't exist and i wanted to know how you the server bind these events with the handlers. I have followed the examples by coding two classes inherited from DefaultEventGateway with model and view handlers ... I have j2se 1.4.2, JBoss 3.2.5, Hibernate 2.1.6, Xmlc 2.2.5 Thanks in advance !    More>>

I have seen this framework and i'm interested in using this one to migrate a client/server application to the web.

I have studied the examples (the login and the disc applications) and i have seen that the events on the server side are registered in the events.xml file but i don't see any class corresponding to them.
I wanted to know how these events could be used because my server say to me that the called class doesn't exist and i wanted to know how you the server bind these events with the handlers.

I have followed the examples by coding two classes inherited from DefaultEventGateway with model and view handlers ...
I have j2se 1.4.2, JBoss 3.2.5, Hibernate 2.1.6, Xmlc 2.2.5

Thanks in advance !

David.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact