need to design this network
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   tim_demir
Posted On:   Tuesday, November 2, 2004 10:45 PM

i need help designing this network, i dont know how to, if anybody can help me, i ll be so happppyyy.. The B-College, with 1,000 students, is located in a four-story building. The College has three departments: Accounting and Info Sys, Economics and Finance, and Management and Marketing, each has 15 faculty members (isn’t that weird that every department has the same number of professors!!) with one secretary. The Dean, Associate Dean, a secretary for the deans, and a program coordinator have their offices in the suite of Dean’s office. All the department offices and the Dean’s office are located on the third floor, and all faculty offices are located on the fourth floor (seems like they are wasting a lot of rooms on the third floor!). On the second fl   More>>

i need help designing this network, i dont know how to, if anybody can help me, i ll be so happppyyy..

The B-College, with 1,000 students, is located in a four-story building. The College has three departments: Accounting and Info Sys, Economics and Finance, and Management and Marketing, each has 15 faculty members (isn’t that weird that every department has the same number of professors!!) with one secretary. The Dean, Associate Dean, a secretary for the deans, and a program coordinator have their offices in the suite of Dean’s office. All the department offices and the Dean’s office are located on the third floor, and all faculty offices are located on the fourth floor (seems like they are wasting a lot of rooms on the third floor!). On the second floor, there are open labs for students’ use, and teaching labs. All other classrooms are on the first floor – all with network connection and one instructor’s teaching station in each classroom.

The Dean would like each department to have their own file server. The College also has its own file server and Web server. Of course the College’s network must be connected to the campus network.

i have to Design the LANs and the BN for the College..anyody help?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact