Self contained element and element reference
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   howard_cai
Posted On:   Friday, October 29, 2004 10:41 PM

Hi, I just start to learn the XML and read the tutorals. I have two questions and can not find a direct example or answer, hope anyone could give me a hand. it would be greatly apprecaited. I searched a lot, can not find the right place to reference I am trying to present a graph model with XML schema, one question is: 1> If I had a node called subsystem, which can contain subsystem inside this node as well, so this is a self-nested graph node, how can I represent this in XML schema? I did not see any clear hints from the materials i read. can you guys give a example. 2. DTD has ID and ID reference to link too elements, How can I do that in XML schema, are there any exa   More>>

Hi, I just start to learn the XML and read the tutorals.

I have two questions and can not find a direct example or answer, hope anyone could give me a hand. it would be greatly apprecaited. I searched a lot, can not find the right place to reference

I am trying to present a graph model with XML schema, one question is:

1>
If I had a node called subsystem, which can contain subsystem inside this node as well, so this is a self-nested graph node, how can I represent this in XML schema?

I did not see any clear hints from the materials i read.
can you guys give a example.

DTD has ID and ID reference to link too elements, How can I do that in XML schema, are there any examples to refer?

Thanks a lot,

Howard.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact