How to run html by using tomcat server?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   chen_y
Posted On:   Friday, October 29, 2004 04:48 AM

Hi, I am new in JBuilder working environment and I started learning all the Servelts and JSP issues. I created a simple login.html page, which sends the password parameter to a servlet file. I would like to know how I run the project from the environment, meaning when I open the browser and write the URI of the html page, it will be displayed. I know that in order to run the servlet I need to mention it in the runtime configuration, but I don't understand how I run the html page through the runtime configuration. I would appreciate your rapid yet positive response. Thanks. Chen chen_100@walla.co.il    More>>

Hi,

I am new in JBuilder working environment and I started learning all the Servelts and JSP issues.

I created a simple login.html page, which sends the password parameter to a servlet file. I would like to know how I run the project from the environment, meaning when I open the browser and write the URI of the html page, it will be displayed.

I know that in order to run the servlet I need to mention it in the runtime configuration, but I don't understand how I run the html page through the runtime configuration.

I would appreciate your rapid yet positive response.

Thanks.

Chen
chen_100@walla.co.il

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact