How to edit properies of objects within a list ???
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Paslaru_Narcis
Posted On:   Saturday, October 23, 2004 04:14 AM

I have a list of objects let's say Car. Each of this Cars have register numbers. I don't know how many Cars I have in my garage at a certain moment ! And I want to list them in a jsp. That I've already done by making a java.util.List or an array Car[] in my form and iterate over it. The registration number is in a The registration numbers are displayed perfectly but when I change them in myJsp.jsp and I submit the form, the values remain the same. Can anybody tell me why the values don't change accordingly to myJsp.jsp ??? Hint : the list of cars comes from the Session ... Thank you ! I've tried almo   More>>

I have a list of objects let's say Car. Each of this Cars have register numbers. I don't know how many Cars I have in my garage at a certain moment ! And I want to list them in a jsp. That I've already done by making a java.util.List or an array Car[] in my form and iterate over it.

The registration number is in a

The registration numbers are displayed perfectly but when I change them in myJsp.jsp and I submit the form, the values remain the same. Can anybody tell me why the values don't change accordingly to myJsp.jsp ???

Hint : the list of cars comes from the Session ...

Thank you !

I've tried almost anything !!!

<<Less

Re: How to edit properies of objects within a list ???

Posted By:   Alberto_Poza  
Posted On:   Monday, October 25, 2004 01:25 AM

Perhave you don't update your Session array object after submit the form, or you donĀ“t update correctly your Data Base (if you are using one).

Try to set a break point just after you update the Session array and check that it haves the correct values.

Best regards.
About | Sitemap | Contact