Debugging a Web Application Using JBuilder4 and Tomcat3.2.4
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Chandra_Vedantham
Posted On:   Thursday, October 14, 2004 12:19 AM

Hi, I have developed an application Using Java Servlets. Now the problem with this one is when I run the application normally (Using Tomcat) everything works fine, but when I try to run this configuring the same in Jbuilder for Debug mode it fails to load the resources from my web application. Say the hierarchy is as below: --WebApps --MyWebApp --resources When I run the application MyWebApp using the tomcat alone every thing is fine. But if I try to debug the same MyWebApp fails to load the resources form the relative path "/resources/plus.common.plusConfig.properties". (Note the filename is "plus.common.plusConfig.properties" and it is not   More>>

Hi, I have developed an application Using Java Servlets. Now the problem with this one is when I run the application normally (Using Tomcat) everything works fine, but when I try to run this configuring the same in Jbuilder for Debug mode it fails to load the resources from my web application.

Say the hierarchy is as below:

--WebApps

--MyWebApp

--resources

When I run the application MyWebApp using the tomcat alone every thing is fine. But if I try to debug the same MyWebApp fails to load the resources form the relative path

"/resources/plus.common.plusConfig.properties".

(Note the filename is "plus.common.plusConfig.properties" and it is not in any jar or war file.)

Can anyone let me know where am I wrong or can anyone provide me a complete guidance as to how to set the Jbuilder for Debugging. If I am not clear do let me know so that i can elaborate. Also, I have just joined the forum. Is there any chance for having a Online Chat regarding the same???

I get the error below

Loading Config Resource: //plus.common.plusConfig.properties

Failed to Load Configuration Resource:plus.common.plusConfig java.io.FileNotFoundException: //plus.common.plusConfig.properties (The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)

at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)

at java.io.FileInputStream. (FileInputStream.java:64)

at fwrk.common.fwrkConfig.load(fwrkConfig.java:45)

at fwrk.common.fwrkConfig. (fwrkConfig.java:37)

at plus.common.plusConfig. (plusConfig.java:57)

at plus.common.plusConfig.getInstance(plusConfig.java:63)

at plus.servlet.plusServlet.init(plusServlet.java:119)

at plus.servlet.LoginServlet.init(LoginServlet.java:114)

Regards,

Chandra

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact