How to Package an Struts Application so that we can add and remove modules to the application.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Dinesh_Chaturvedi
Posted On:   Thursday, September 30, 2004 11:00 PM

I have a problem in hand. We are developing product based on Struts Framework using JSP and Tiles no EJB. We have to cater for the following situations 1) What if some more JSP's and classes got added into the application. How we are going to redeploy it on the client side. 2) What if the client changes license and downgrade we want to stop him from accessing some functionality. Similarly for Upgrade. 3) What if there is a patch that has come up and we want to apply it on client side. Can anybody help me on this. Note please remember that client will not like to have manual editing of files instead they will look for automated installation etc.    More>>

I have a problem in hand. We are developing product based on Struts Framework using JSP and Tiles no EJB. We have to cater for the following situations

1) What if some more JSP's and classes got added into the application. How we are going to redeploy it on the client side.
2) What if the client changes license and downgrade we want to stop him from accessing some functionality. Similarly for Upgrade.
3) What if there is a patch that has come up and we want to apply it on client side.

Can anybody help me on this.

Note please remember that client will not like to have manual editing of files instead they will look for automated installation etc.    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact