dcsimg
how to upload a jsp page on unix server.
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   kshitiz_vadera
Posted On:   Friday, September 17, 2004 06:25 AM

my company has site e-smartsystems.com. on unix server (apache server) it contains a page contact us. they want when user press on submit button then all info. is sended to a particular e-mail address (say xyz@e-smartsystems.com). for this i made a page sendmail.jsp which is called when user press on submit button. this page is running on my local system server (tomcat) perfactally. but when i copy sendmail.jsp on website e-smartsystems.com folder on web server and run the site and open contact us page and click on submit button then browser does not run the jsp page and just simply show the code of jsp as a text. so please help me how to deploye my jsp page with html page on unix server.    More>>

my company has site e-smartsystems.com. on unix server (apache server)
it contains a page contact us.
they want when user press on submit button then all info. is sended to a particular e-mail address (say xyz@e-smartsystems.com).
for this i made a page sendmail.jsp which is called when user press on submit button. this page is running on my local system server (tomcat) perfactally. but when i copy sendmail.jsp on website e-smartsystems.com folder on web server and run the site and open contact us page and click on submit button then browser does not run the jsp page and just simply show the code of jsp as a text. so please help me how to deploye my jsp page with html page on unix server.

<<Less

Re: how to upload a jsp page on unix server.

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Saturday, September 18, 2004 02:19 PM

Not a easy job.

Unix server needs Apache, Tomcat, and mod_jk2.
check this :
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/connectors-doc/jk2/

Tien-Chih Wang
About | Sitemap | Contact