dcsimg
how to solve compiling errors
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   biju_joseph
Posted On:   Monday, September 13, 2004 08:44 AM

Hi I am getting some errors below when i tried to compile a class file called javac ReadDataList.java. which is also linked with a text files called data.txt to read the contents of that file. error is given below: D:DOCSjavasort>javac ReadDataList.java Note: ReadDataList.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details. Again I tried to recompile as per instruction of -Xlint, but it still giving errors like shown below. next error is also given below: D:DOCSjavasort>javac ReadDataList.java -Xlint warning: [path] bad path element "c:WINNTjavaclasses": no such file or directory ReadDataList.java:35: w   More>>

Hi I am getting some errors below when i tried to compile a class file called javac ReadDataList.java. which is also linked with a text files called data.txt to read the contents of that file.

error is given below:

D:DOCSjavasort>javac ReadDataList.java Note: ReadDataList.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.

Again I tried to recompile as per instruction of -Xlint, but it still giving errors like shown below.

next error is also given below:

D:DOCSjavasort>javac ReadDataList.java -Xlint warning: [path] bad path element "c:WINNTjavaclasses": no such file or directory ReadDataList.java:35: warning: [unchecked] unchecked call to add(E) as a memberof the raw type java.util.ArrayListdataList.add(new Double(number));
^

Please try to reply.

<<Less

Re: how to solve compiling errors

Posted By:   Benoit_Quintin  
Posted On:   Monday, September 13, 2004 10:43 AM

ok, I'll try to reply.

First, download a free IDE, like Eclipse ou Sun's Netbeans.

Then, add the code to the IDE and recompile.

If you still can't find the problem, come back here and post the source of your code.
About | Sitemap | Contact