Install Error when running Ant
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   andrew_charlton
Posted On:   Saturday, August 28, 2004 03:22 AM

Hi, I am currently attempting to deploy a webapp using Ant. The majority of the file works fine but I end up with a fail for the Install task. Reading a few message I have seen the suggestion to try deploy url="${tomcat.manager.url}" instead and add the update="true" line, this made no difference. Currently we are using Tomcat 4.1 and for compatibility issues cannot upgrade to 5, any ideas suggestion etc greatly appreciated. depends="deploy"> username="${tomcat.username}" password="${tomcat.password}" path="/" war="file://${tomcat.home}/webapps/${webapp.name}/" />    More>>

Hi,

I am currently attempting to deploy a webapp using Ant. The majority of the file works fine but I end up with a fail for the Install task. Reading a few message I have seen the suggestion to try deploy url="${tomcat.manager.url}" instead and add the update="true" line, this made no difference.

Currently we are using Tomcat 4.1 and for compatibility issues cannot upgrade to 5, any ideas suggestion etc greatly appreciated.

depends="deploy">

username="${tomcat.username}"

password="${tomcat.password}"

path="/"

war="file://${tomcat.home}/webapps/${webapp.name}/" />

install:

[install] FAIL - Encountered exception java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Context path / must match the directory or WAR file name: ROOT

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact