Passing values from child window to parent in struts
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Thursday, August 26, 2004 07:40 AM

Hi All, I am using the struts framework in my project. I need some clarification about the same. The situation is some thing like this. User comes to main screen (main.jsp), which is entry form. Next to the user id text box, search button is there. On click of the search button user should be taken to the child window. Where user is given the option to do search based on some given criteria. On selecting some value, he should be taken back to the main.jsp with the values he has selected. My question is does struts support this kind of functionality? If no which is the other ways to handle this type of problem?. Thanking you, With Regards, Deepak Nagaraj    More>>

Hi All,

I am using the struts framework in my project. I need some clarification about the same.
The situation is some thing like this.
User comes to main screen (main.jsp), which is entry form. Next to the user id text box, search button is there. On click of the search button user should be taken to the child window.
Where user is given the option to do search based on some given criteria. On selecting some value, he should be taken back to the main.jsp with the values he has selected.
My question is does struts support this kind of functionality?
If no which is the other ways to handle this type of problem?.

Thanking you,

With Regards,
Deepak Nagaraj

<<Less

Re: Passing values from child window to parent in struts

Posted By:   Ni_zhen  
Posted On:   Thursday, August 26, 2004 09:08 PM

javascript may help u.

each window has a property "opener",it means the parent window.
About | Sitemap | Contact