Jakarta SOAP or SAAJ?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   KV_Ravi
Posted On:   Monday, August 23, 2004 01:59 PM

Hello, I am new to SOAP and have few basic questions lined up. 1) Which one suits better for webservices implementation? Jakarta SOAP or SAAJ? 2)Is there any tool generating WSDL? I intend to invoke a method,say, processAccounts() on the server.So do we need to search for the method in the webmethods.net where UDDI for the method is stored? and then get the WSDL from the UDDI registry and then invoke from our client code? And are UDDI and WSDL mandatory in implementing webservices. I would really appreciate if you reply to me, and one last question . please, How do Apache SOAP and AXIS differ? Do both of them r used for implementing web services? Thanks a ton    More>>

Hello,
I am new to SOAP and have few basic questions lined up.
1) Which one suits better for webservices implementation? Jakarta SOAP or SAAJ?
2)Is there any tool generating WSDL?
I intend to invoke a method,say, processAccounts() on the server.So do we need to search for the method in the webmethods.net where UDDI for the method is stored? and then get the WSDL from the UDDI registry and then invoke from our client code?
And are UDDI and WSDL mandatory in implementing webservices.
I would really appreciate if you reply to me,
and one last question . please,
How do Apache SOAP and AXIS differ? Do both of them r used for implementing web services?
Thanks a ton

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact