"jsp:include page =" syntax when used in very large files, takes so much time to compile. How to reduce it..?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   arasi_ezhil
Posted On:   Tuesday, August 17, 2004 04:38 AM

Iam developing a project in Linux as OS ,Tomcat as Webserver and Postgres as database.This is a web based project. When i used " <%@include file=" it gave me "Code too large in function Error". So now i use "jsp:include page =" tag... which compiles the include file seprately and the problem doesn't come. Iam having a problem in using "jsp:include page =" tag... But when we click on the link the page comes...very slowly a blank page appears for 2 to 3 seconds and then only the page is displayed. why is this happening.... Is that the time taken for compilation such files takes time...    More>>

Iam developing a project in Linux as OS ,Tomcat as Webserver and Postgres as database.This is a web based project.

When i used " <%@include file=" it gave me
"Code too large in function Error".

So now i use "jsp:include page =" tag... which compiles the include file seprately and the problem doesn't come.

Iam having a problem in using "jsp:include page =" tag...

But when we click on the link the page comes...very slowly a blank page appears for 2 to 3 seconds and then only the page is displayed. why is this happening....

Is that the time taken for compilation such files takes time...

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact