dcsimg
Create Lucene Index from parsed pdf
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   sagar_sagar
Posted On:   Thursday, August 12, 2004 08:40 AM

i am making a small test applicaiton to index pdf documents, so for parsing i am using pdfbox. I got the parsed result but with these 2 error log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.pdfbox.pdfparser.PDFParser). log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly. so first how i can solve this error. Second Now how i can make Lucene Document object for that document. I looked into PDFbox API and found that there is a class called LucenePDFDocument and This class is used to create a document for the lucene search engine. so if i use this then i don't have to parse my pdf documents? if yes how i can use this? Thanks    More>>

i am making a small test applicaiton to index pdf documents, so for parsing i am using pdfbox. I got the parsed result but with these 2 error
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.pdfbox.pdfparser.PDFParser).
log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
so first how i can solve this error.

Second
Now how i can make Lucene Document object for that document.
I looked into PDFbox API and found that there is a class called LucenePDFDocument and This class is used to create a document for the lucene search engine.
so if i use this then i don't have to parse my pdf documents?
if yes how i can use this?

Thanks

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact