dcsimg
compilation error:bad class file
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   reji_vl
Posted On:   Tuesday, August 10, 2004 06:12 AM

hello everybody, i am new to EJB,i couldn't compile my first program itself,as iam not able to solve the compilation error. presently iam struck with this error and i could not get the answer to this in any tutorials as well c:javac hellohome.java hellohome.java:2:cannot access EJBHome. bad class file:c:javaxejbEJBHome.class. please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the classpath. public interface hellohome extends EJBHome. 1 error. c:> also tell me what all the packages and class i need to download from net. i downloaded javax.ejb pack from net. anything else so as to have a clean compilation. i will be than   More>>
			hello everybody,

i am new to EJB,i couldn't compile my first program itself,as iam not able to solve the compilation error.
presently iam struck with this error and i could not get the answer to this in any tutorials as well

c:javac hellohome.java
hellohome.java:2:cannot access EJBHome.
bad class file:c:javaxejbEJBHome.class.
please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the classpath.
public interface hellohome extends EJBHome.
1 error.
c:>

also tell me what all the packages and class i need to download from net. i downloaded javax.ejb pack from net. anything else so as to have a clean compilation.
i will be thankful to anybody who could help me solve this problem and continue with my learning.please help, iam in desperate need of some help.

thank you
   <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact