!! Smart Card to Java Card
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Nitin_Jain
Posted On:   Monday, August 9, 2004 10:05 PM

Hi, Hope these words reach you in your pleasure. Right now, i am working on implementing the OS(SCOS) for smart card, following ISO-7816. I really know very less about java cards.(ofcourse r&d is going on). I would like to know the detailed way to go for java cards. Like, 1. What are the enhancements would required in SCOS(ISO-7816), so that it can be used as the native OS for Java cards? 2. How should proceed, if a java card is to be developed from the scratch. Standards, specification & resources? 3. JCVM could be written or should get buy?? if buy, vendor? 4. API can be written easily? 5. What about JCRE? 6. How to integrate & test the complete stuff? I   More>>

Hi, Hope these words reach you in your pleasure.
Right now, i am working on implementing the OS(SCOS) for smart card, following ISO-7816. I really know very less about java cards.(ofcourse r&d is going on). I would like to know the detailed way to go for java cards. Like,

1. What are the enhancements would required in SCOS(ISO-7816), so that it can be used as the native OS for Java cards?

2. How should proceed, if a java card is to be developed from the scratch. Standards, specification & resources?

3. JCVM could be written or should get buy?? if buy, vendor?

4. API can be written easily?

5. What about JCRE?

6. How to integrate & test the complete stuff?

I understand that these questions are basic but Obvious for a learner of java cards. Please do answer these, as could be useful for many java card initiators.
Hoping to get positive responses soon.
Thanking you in advance
Cheers,
Nitin

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact