Ant beginner: hox to delete a directory without the full name
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   bertrand_lajus
Posted On:   Thursday, August 5, 2004 12:38 AM

Hello, I have to work with Ant without many time and not many resources... That's why I need some help... Under my arborescence, it is possible to find many directories named "build_ " (or nothing of this kind) with a different . I would like to make a test, at the beginning of my build.xml file, to know if there is a directory of this kind (build*) and if there are, to delete it. I have tried things but nothing works...That's why i need your help.. I hope my request is clear, I follow my search but if someone knows... Best regards. Pullin. Please use html tags to format code blocks.    More>>

Hello,

I have to work with Ant without many time and not many resources... That's why I need some help...

Under my arborescence, it is possible to find many directories named "build_ " (or nothing of this kind) with a different . I would like to make a test, at the beginning of my build.xml file, to know if there is a directory of this kind (build*) and if there are, to delete it.

I have tried things but nothing works...That's why i need your help..

I hope my request is clear, I follow my search but if someone knows...

Best regards.

Pullin.
Please use html tags to format code blocks.

<<Less

Re: Ant beginner: hox to delete a directory without the full name

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Thursday, August 5, 2004 02:14 AM

. You have to know a common parent directory. would select all files in a build_??? directory, if that dir is somewhere under the projects basedir (set in or evaluated by Ant and pointing to the directory of the buildfile.)
About | Sitemap | Contact