dcsimg
Problems about session scoped bean usage
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Kaan_Yy
Posted On:   Saturday, July 31, 2004 05:49 AM

Hi everybody, I have two actions: CompanyAction & CompanyListAction. Both of them are described as shown below: When ever i change a value of a property in bean "companyForm" from an action, i can not get it back from the other one? And i do not want to use "html:hidden"... I think i misunderstood sth. Doesn't scope="session" do what i think? Doesn't it hold all values in a bean until the session is closed? And I also want to add sth. that may be useful to know. never use a property name whose first letter is lowercase and the second is upper. For example: aBook, cName... I don't know    More>>

Hi everybody,

I have two actions: CompanyAction & CompanyListAction. Both of them are described as shown below:

When ever i change a value of a property in bean "companyForm" from an action, i can not get it back from the other one?

And i do not want to use "html:hidden"...

I think i misunderstood sth. Doesn't scope="session"
do what i think? Doesn't it hold all values in a bean
until the session is closed?

And I also want to add sth. that may be useful to know. never use a property name whose first letter is lowercase and the second is upper. For example: aBook, cName... I don't know why but it does not work with struts even if you write the proper setter/getter's (getABook(),setCName(..) etc.)

Thanks for those who interested...

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact