dcsimg
c# socket and java socket
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   zhebin_cong
Posted On:   Thursday, July 29, 2004 12:05 AM

hello i am a java programmer,recently we got a project,that need the c# app to communicate with java app ,i select the socket as intermediate. i notice that java socket term is divided into " blocking" and "non-blocking",the latter come from jdk1.4, the c# socket is devided into "synchronized" and "asynchronized" and both of them are blocking, in my project,i have tried synchronized c# socket coorperating to blocking java socket,it works well..but when i modify the c# app to ASYNCHRONIZED socket,my system DON'T works well,i don't know why? i can't find asynchronized socket in java,.i learn that nio socket is nonblocking, is it asynchronized? who can tell me what's i   More>>

hello

i am a java programmer,recently we got a project,that need the c# app to communicate with java app ,i select the socket as intermediate.

i notice that java socket term is divided into " blocking" and "non-blocking",the latter come from jdk1.4, the c# socket is devided into "synchronized" and "asynchronized" and both of them are blocking,

in my project,i have tried synchronized c# socket coorperating to blocking java socket,it works well..but when i modify the c# app to ASYNCHRONIZED socket,my system DON'T works well,i don't know why? i can't find asynchronized socket in java,.i learn that nio socket is nonblocking, is it asynchronized?

who can tell me what's is the best combination solution for the socket communication between java and c#?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact