dcsimg
Struts form and iframe problem
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   David_Russell
Posted On:   Tuesday, July 20, 2004 10:59 AM

I have struts application that did consist of one form that had two tables that contained iterate tags, one with a multibox the other with a radio button. The action form would then read the selected items and process. The web group has changed the layout of the page to put the tables into an iframe and now my form is not working. I am not able to access the user selections from the form because the multibox and radio inputs are no longer in my action form but in the iframes contained in my action form. Can anyone offer a solution or workaround? Thanks in advance, David Russell    More>>

I have struts application that did consist of one form that had two tables that contained iterate tags, one with a multibox the other with a radio button. The action form would then read the selected items and process.

The web group has changed the layout of the page to put the tables into an iframe and now my form is not working. I am not able to access the user selections from the form because the multibox and radio inputs are no longer in my action form but in the iframes contained in my action form.

Can anyone offer a solution or workaround?

Thanks in advance,

David Russell
   <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact