Struts Upload question!!!
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   michael_mingking
Posted On:   Monday, July 19, 2004 07:43 PM

Here is the main content of my upload jsp: Please select the file that you would like to upload: If I just clicked the submit button,all works fine, but when I click the img to fire the submit event,I got exceptions: Fatal:Failed to parse multipart request org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadException: Processing of multipart/form-data request failed. Stream ended unexpectedly at org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase.parseRequest(FileUploadBase.java:429) at org.apache.struts.upload.CommonsMultipartRequestHandler.handleRequest(CommonsMultipartRequestHandler.java:233) ......    More>>

Here is the main content of my upload jsp:

Please select the file that you would like to upload:

If I just clicked the submit button,all works fine, but when I click the img to fire the submit event,I got exceptions:

Fatal:Failed to parse multipart request
org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadException: Processing of multipart/form-data request failed. Stream ended unexpectedly

at org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase.parseRequest(FileUploadBase.java:429)

at org.apache.struts.upload.CommonsMultipartRequestHandler.handleRequest(CommonsMultipartRequestHandler.java:233)

Anything wrong? how to use img to submit the form and avoid the exception? thanks very much in advance!!!    <<Less

Re: Struts Upload question!!!

Posted By:   ashlesha_chattergy  
Posted On:   Monday, July 19, 2004 09:36 PM

make change in the struts -config

add scope="request" ,i hope it will run without error
About | Sitemap | Contact