How to get log of 2 applications in the same file.
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Alain_Philipin
Posted On:   Thursday, July 15, 2004 02:45 AM

Hello, I have an application with its log.properties file. All information are logged in a file c:loglog.txt In my application I'm using an API and this API has a global properties files where we can also see some log4j parameters. I would like to get the log of my application and also the log the API in the same file. I can see both logs in the console. I tried to configure the same file name on both properties files but when the API start logging I cannot see new information in the log. No more logs from my application and no more logs from the API. Is anyone know how to solve this problem. Thanks in advance for your help. Regards, Alain.    More>>

Hello,

I have an application with its log.properties file. All information are logged in a file c:loglog.txt

In my application I'm using an API and this API has a global properties files where we can also see some log4j parameters.

I would like to get the log of my application and also the log the API in the same file.

I can see both logs in the console. I tried to configure the same file name on both properties files but when the API start logging I cannot see new information in the log.
No more logs from my application and no more logs from the API.

Is anyone know how to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Alain.

<<Less

Re: How to get log of 2 applications in the same file.

Posted By:   Alain_Philipin  
Posted On:   Thursday, July 15, 2004 02:57 AM

I finally found the solution. In this case I had just to comment all log4j parameters in my API property file.

Alain.
About | Sitemap | Contact