dcsimg
jboss trying to connect to mysql as hostname 'changeme'
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Matt_Tucker
Posted On:   Wednesday, July 14, 2004 10:04 AM

hello. i'm moving a j2ee web app to a new server and i'm encountering a strange problem. at startup, when jboss tries to connect to my mysql database, it's giving me the following error: "Host 'changeme' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server" jboss and mysql are running on the same server. i believe i have configured jboss properly to use mysql and 'changeme' appears nowhere in any of my config files in jboss or the webapp or anyplace relevant in the machine's config files. why is jboss trying to connect as host 'changeme'? any help would be appreciated. matt tucker    More>>

hello. i'm moving a j2ee web app to a new server and i'm encountering a strange problem.

at startup, when jboss tries to connect to my mysql database, it's giving me the following error:

"Host 'changeme' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server"

jboss and mysql are running on the same server. i believe i have configured jboss properly to use mysql and 'changeme' appears nowhere in any of my config files in jboss or the webapp or anyplace relevant in the machine's config files. why is jboss trying to connect as host 'changeme'? any help would be appreciated.

matt tucker

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact