Open window and submit to the window
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Jeppe_Skovbon
Posted On:   Tuesday, July 13, 2004 10:29 AM

Hi, I want to open a new window from a frame and submit to that window. I have been searching on the Internet to get a solution and the best I have found works in Win2000 but it doesn´t work in XP, because it opens two windows. The code is: function basketConfirmWindow() { document.form1.action="../user/OrderPayment.jsp"; document.form1.target = "basketConfirm"; window.open ("", "basketConfirm",'location=no,status=no,toolbar=no,scrollbars=yes,width=650,height=500'); document.form1.submit(); } How can I change the code so it will open only one window in all types of browsers?    More>>

Hi,

I want to open a new window from a frame and submit to that window. I have been searching on the Internet to get a solution and the best I have found works in Win2000 but it doesn´t work in XP, because it opens two windows.

The code is:

function basketConfirmWindow() {

document.form1.action="../user/OrderPayment.jsp";
document.form1.target = "basketConfirm";
window.open ("", "basketConfirm",'location=no,status=no,toolbar=no,scrollbars=yes,width=650,height=500');
document.form1.submit();
}

How can I change the code so it will open only one window in all types of browsers?

Thanks    <<Less

Re: Open window and submit to the window

Posted By:   Firat_Tiryaki  
Posted On:   Sunday, July 18, 2004 11:51 PM

Let's make a logical sort in your code.

function basketConfirmWindow() {
window.open ("", "basketConfirm",'location=no,status=no,toolbar=no,scrollbars=yes,width=650,height=500');
document.form1.action="../user/OrderPayment.jsp";
document.form1.target = "basketConfirm";

document.form1.submit();
}

you should first open the window to change the form's target to this window object.

About | Sitemap | Contact