how to use JMF to record audio File directly into memory
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   marquis_xavier
Posted On:   Tuesday, July 13, 2004 10:24 AM

Hi I still don't know JMF. I'd like to capture audio and to record it directly into memory. For the moment. I have taken sources and I have done a little program that record audio input in a MP3 file. It uses Processor, DataSource, MediaLocator. I'd like to know if there's a mean to create a DataSource or MediaLocator with a customized OutpuStream(the mine). It would allow me to do what I want with the output, so putting in memory. But there is perhaps an existing method that put audio input in memory or in buffer ? Can someone give me some URL, or JMF or java classes names, or methods to do this ? Xavier    More>>

Hi

I still don't know JMF.
I'd like to capture audio and to record it directly into memory.

For the moment. I have taken sources and I have done a little program that record audio input in a MP3 file.
It uses Processor, DataSource, MediaLocator.
I'd like to know if there's a mean to create a DataSource or MediaLocator with a customized OutpuStream(the mine).

It would allow me to do what I want with the output, so putting in memory.

But there is perhaps an existing method that put audio input in memory or in buffer ?

Can someone give me some URL, or JMF or java classes names, or methods to do this ?

Xavier

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact